The Nepean Raiders Jr. A hockey team of the CCHL will be accepting applications for the Head Coach position for the 2020-21 season.
- Attend all team practices, games and events as well as CCHL events.
- Help in recruiting players to the organization.
- Help promote players to NCAA, U-Sport, CHL
- Organize player schedules and events
- Monitor off ice workouts
- Work with team staff to build winning culture
- HP1 Certification or Trained
- Must have prior Junior hockey coaching experience.
- Must have all applicable certifications and courses.
- Playing background is considered an asset.
- Please send your resume highlighting coaching and playing experience along with salary expectations to General Manager Ian Henderson via email to email@example.com no later than April 15, 2020.
- All those considered will be contacted for an initial phone interview.
This position is open until filled and initial review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.